Have you ever considered hiring a personal assistant to help with some of the tasks that take up so much of your valuable time? It is not as complicated or expensive as you might think. And when you consider how much time you save, the cost is minimal.
What Can a Personal Assistant Do To Help You?
Why take time off work when you are expecting the cable company, repairmen, contractors or an important delivery at your home? A personal assistant can wait at your residence to let them in and stay until they leave.
- Handy Man Repairs
- Accepting Deliveries
- Phone Service
- Cable Service Calls
You could enjoy a relaxing Saturday afternoon with your family, instead you are sitting in an auto repair waiting room while your vehicle is getting its scheduled maintenance. A personal assistant can pick up your vehicle on a weekday and take care of your auto services.
6. Inspection Sticker
7. Auto Detailing
8. Oil Changes
After a long day at work, the last thing you want to do is housework. Think how nice it would be to come home to an immaculately clean home. A personal assistant can arrange for a maid service to clean your home and take care of other domestic duties.
10. Personal Accounting
11. Organizing Closets & Other Projects
12. Grocery Shopping
13. Dry Cleaning Pick Up & Delivery
14. Tailoring & Alterations
15. Returns & Exchanges to Local Department Stores
Are you planning a vacation? A personal assistant can make your travel arrangements. While you are gone, you can relax as your personal assistant:
16. Collects Mail & Newspapers
17. Makes Timely Security Checks
18. Ensures there is no water leakage or any other unexpected problems at your home.
19. Checks on Pets & Waters Plants
Event planning can be stressful. Choosing the venue, the caterer, ordering flowers, finding a DJ or the right musician for the occasion. A personal assistant can help you with any event, from a child’s birthday party, a baby shower, an elegant dinner party to a large corporate event. They can make plans for all your entertainment needs.
20. Finding Appropriate Décor
21. Table Setting
22. Addressing & Mailing Invitations
23. Party Rentals
24. Event Catering
25. Flower Arrangements & Delivery
26. Dinner Reservations at the Best Restaurants in DFW
27. Theatre Tickets for Shows at the Dallas Summer Musicals and More.
28. Sports & Entertainment Tickets
29. Gift Shopping & Wrapping
Do you work from home or are you busy running your own small business? A personal assistant can help with many of the clerical tasks that take your focus away from growing your business.
30. Clerical & Admin Services
31. Utility Services
32. Moving Coordination
34. Out of Office Errands
35. Print/Copy Drop Offs