All the presents are opened, Christmas dinner has been served and now you have a houseful of visiting family members, restless and bored school children all looking to you for entertainment. What will you do? Head to the crowed shopping malls to search for after-Christmas sales? Wouldn’t you rather have fun?
Before Christmas you were too busy with shopping, gift wrapping and all the other preparations for making this a special Christmas for your family. Which means you probably missed out on some of the wonderful holiday events happening around town. So bundle up the family and take them to enjoy some of these Christmas events:
1. ICE at the Gaylord Texan
3. The Christmas Music of Mannheim Steamroller at the Meyerson Symphony Center
Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 8:00pm and Monday, December 27, 2010 at 8:00pm
4. Thursday Night Live at the Dallas Museum of Art
December 30, 2010 — Open til 9pm.
Live jazz music. Cocktails and dinner. Artful conversations. Family activities.
5. Highland Park Horse Carriage Tours
Horse drawn holiday lights tours through Highland Park, through December 28, 2010. Call (972)734 3100
6. The Nasher Sculpture Center
8. Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Over Texas
Open through January 2, 2011
10. Dallas Mavericks Basketball Game
See the Mavs play the Toronto Rapters on Tuesday, December 28th or the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday, December 30th. Contact Paula at My Personal Valet to order your Dallas Mavericks tickets.
- HP Vintage Carriage Rides Bring Holiday Spirit (smudailymustang.com)