A box of chocolates, dinner for two and a dozen roses. That is the recipe for typical Valentine’s Day. Every restaurant in town is featuring a romantic menu for you and your special someone. But this year why not kick it up a notch and try something completely fresh and different for Valentine’s Day?
Valentine Wine Trail
- Spend a romantic afternoon on the Valentine Wine Trail in Grapevine, Texas. You will visit the Cross Timbers Winery, D’Vine Wine, Farina’s Winery, Homestead Winery, La Bodega Winery, La Buena Vida Vineyards, and Su Vino Winery. This tour is a wonderful date for wine enthusiasts and romantics to celebrate the holiday of love. Visit www.grapevinewinetrail.com for details.
Sweetheart Wine Trail
February 11 and 12, 2012
11:00 am to 5:00 pm
$45.00 per person in advance
$50.00 at the door
- Have fun learning the dance moves you love to watch on Dancing with the Stars. Spend an exciting evening in the arms of your sweetheart as you take Cha-Cha, Mambo, Salsa or Swing dance lessons at the Sandunga Dance Company.
Couples Massage & Spa Day
- The Spa at the Crescent: Enjoy an Intimate Evening for Two Package, which includes accommodations at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel for one night, a bottle of sparkling or house wine, breakfast for two in The Conservatory or in the comfort of your room, a three-course dinner for two in The Crescent Club, use of the facilities at The Spa at The Crescent and valet parking.
- Relâche Spa at Gaylord Texan: Experience a special treat with this perfect couple’s getaway. The Couples Harmony Package is a half day of pampering and luxury. Both of you will enjoy a Couple’s Harmony Massage, followed by Relâche Signature Facials, classic manicures and classic pedicures.
- Spa Habitat Organic Spa & Apothecary: Located in Plano, The Shops at Legacy and in West Village, Spa Habitat offers the Love & Peace Couples Package, which includes a 50 minute green peace massage for two, organic foot rituals for two and the little green facials for two.
- Sur la Table: Spend an evening of cooking and romance with someone special for Valentine’s Day. Sur la Table in Dallas offers cooking classes where you can work alongside your date, as the instructor shows you new ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in gourmet style. The menu features dishes designed to inspire passion, like truffled mashed potatoes and salted caramel ice cream.
Take the stress out of Valentine’s Day. Let Paula and the staff of My Personal Valet help you by making dinner reservations, arranging floral deliveries, gift purchases, and making arrangements for one of these romantic dates.